vendredi 25 janvier 2013

Welcome

Hitomi Looming was born in Second Life on the day of March 4, 2008. She passionate about everything related to Bdsm, especially bondage, RLV's restrictions and role-plays of qualities.

The Beginning
It took no time I found myself immersed in the world of fetish and Bdsm already before I found Second Life with great interest. After four years passed in the metaverse, phew! When I think .. this makes the experience! Many delicious adventures ... ha ha ha! I can say huge thanks to all my friends and partners in games that have crossed this virtual life with me. Special thought for all those people who have collaborated to make me who I am now.

Make a pixel ~ blush ~
This is an opportunity for me with to make this blog. Doing something that I would have liked to do for a long time, but for lack of time, I had never taken the opportunity to launch. This is an opportunity for me to tell how behind my screen as I could blush or make blush some and tell what I liked the most in these virtuals places where I have so enjoyed getting lost or get trap.

Now it's time to wear my latex gloves, and tell things ... "Even with ballet boots, you should take a small step forward if we want to move ..."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire