dimanche 27 janvier 2013

#RLV - BODY


What we think of shoes, constraints and toys ... my magic bag known as the # RLV folder contains many other things. Today I will present the content of my BODY folder, it is the basis of my avatar. Though my appearance no much changes, because I like how I am. It happens to me a few times to transform myself. Whether intentional or not, the contents of this folder is useful either for transformation or simple reset.

There are 3 sub-folders : DefaultTransform et Xcites


> Default
A way for me to reset ... My body as it is supposed to be with my hair, my glasses, my AO basis and my RLV relay.

Return to factory settings ... hihihi

> Transform
I can be transformed into various things, for fun or specific needs for a session. Whether it is a doll, a ponygirl or a pet. Other choices can be added in the future, according to inspiration ...

HybridZ's Geisha Doll & Latex Maid
When I turn into one of these dolls, I became a devoted servant/maid


Ponygirl
for equestrian pleasures

Puppygirl
myself as bitch (for  petplay sessions)

> Xcites
Erogenous parts of my body can be scripted to interact with sensations. I rarely wear these scripts, but sometimes it can be interesting. For now ... only my breasts, my butt and my intimacy can have that opportunity.

My nipples may have piercings with Xcites ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire