vendredi 25 janvier 2013

IM blocked by sender's viewer


I love fine restrictions that can be found in the virtual world of SL with RLV capabilities, there are some things that I have a little more difficulty to enjoy. You might call it a form of soft limit, let me explain:

The "IM Restriction" are for me something that I can suffer and even love it if the situation requires it, such as a kidnapping or other roleplay where I find myself isolated prisoner. It makes communication with friends connected difficult or in some cases impossible. Someone trying to chat with me privately end up with this:
"Hitomi Looming (busy response): The Resident you messaged is prevented from reading your instant messages at the moment, please try again later."
Well, this is a situation with which I live ... never mind, I will contact the other another time, time to live my situation (my isolation) fully savoring. Where as in reality when I decided to cut my phone and then I find myself tied the blindfold and gagged ... (a situation which is not everyday that I told you to keep in mind lolll). At such a time, the last idea would be to answer a call from my parents or a vanilla friend wonder what I'm doing, the idea is simple enough. But this time, as intense as it is, does a respectable time ... either a few hours or even a good part of the day (hmmmm should I try as long).

But I cannot see myself being in this situation for days or weeks ... mostly it would be unbearable! Finally it is always my way of seeing things and not how others live or want to live their restrictions. Such a situation on SL, as I found imprisoned for three weeks in prison (roleplay) is one thing. But I confess that cut my IM for a long period ... I confess to my reluctance.

I admit to have much to say on the subject, but it happened to me several times found myself with friends who had made ​​the choice of being in BANE (inspired by a story naming Eudeamon by EViL DoLly . This isolation has pushed my curiosity to read this text and I imagine the same experience.

Point of view of a friend who was bane
(myself in red, the bane in black)
But I see how some of my friends find themselves isolated and how much time they have long experience ... it made me change my mind. I'm not saying that the benches have twist for making such a choice, rather makes me realize that sometimes everyone always ends meet limits one day. Personally I will not be a bane even if I find super cute and adorable, I admire! It is for this reason that when one of my friends or knowledge is found and I take my time to enjoy this little masterpiece of courage ... And give him a big hug too. ;)

A thought for you my dear ... Elfye95 xoxox

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire