vendredi 25 janvier 2013

#RLV - TOYS



In a romantic moment or in a hot moment, sextoys are a must for anyone who loves accessories. Among the handcuffs and whips, there are a few toys in it.

There is not many for two reasons:


1) I'm more into BDSM than sexuality in SL.
2) I am very demanding in regard to my choice of accessories.

Many people have "freebies" (cheap objects for free found everywhere on SL) which is found to be quite poor in general. Most of the time when a person or a place gives me one of these things, I never play with them after all.


Here is my small collection, my essential travel kit ;)
The photos were taken at "Sugar's U-Store-It Self Storage, Zhora (42, 37, 41)," very interesting place!

Strapon (MEDIUM and LARGE)

Source of pleasure and torture, power source.
(A soft and solid appearance and coming with
a HUD for adjusting the angle)
Buttplug
Small chromed object warms up well.
Clothespins

Simple and easily modifiable.
An small essential for pain games.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire