dimanche 27 janvier 2013

Idiots who call themselves Masters


A few days ago I came to take a look at Heavy Bondage Club.

HBC - Heavy Bondage Club, Myanimo (79, 11, 894)
For my own pleasure, I enclosed my waist in a pretty corset. I did the same for my neck, well exposed. To add a medical touch , I came in a wheelchair. Elegant and very vulnerable, I drove by telling humorous to some that I had an accident with a staircase and lube. It was enough to understand ... ;)

As I began a conversation with a pretty lady and complimenting the maid who was in her captivity a man passed behind me and without a word took the availability of some of my keys to tie my hands and take me farther. No word, no description of what was happening. To me, he looked like someone just took an object to use it for later ...

It is a time away from all that has come to write me a private message:

a Resident: stand up
a Resident: u bitch...
Hitomi Looming look at you with interogtive face
Hitomi Looming: you don't see I can't walk?
Hitomi Looming: it's really impolite... even if you are a dominant to leash me and pull me like that with no word before

a Resident: I'm ur master
a Resident: From 2day
Hitomi Looming: no your not my Master.. YOU JUST SOMEONE CATCH ME... only that!
a Resident: U r being kidnapped
a Resident: I want to blindfold u
Hitomi Looming: kidnapped rigth.. so you're could be my kidnapper... but not my Master... you seem don't know what a Master really is!

When he was taking my last key, I knew that the best solution was flee by login out. Later I receive answers saved in my absence.

a Resident: (Saved Sat Aug 25) where r u??

I'm not sure I have the best is this time, but I saw many dominant novices who thought any permit. His confusion of things and very bad writing kept me from going farther or even trying a moral lesson. He may not be malicious and maybe I would have had an interesting time with him, who knows ...

Submission to me is something that is earned through trust and charisma. This is not because someone has tied me or caging I'll call them Master for many ... yes a "Mr." certainly with a certain fear/submission but coming a captive, not a sub.

Bon je vous laisse chers lecteurs, je vais aller faire un tour à ce club, et si je retombe sur lui... j'y ferai lire ce que j'ai écrit ici...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire