mercredi 10 août 2016

Two years of dust ... Part 2

Since the last time I posted in this blog, lot of things happen. Before giving my recent updates, I'm going through this publication to summarize the last 2 years since last time. ;)

Part 2: 2015, a year of transition.

In January it was for me an opportunity to celebrate the New Year and enjoy the cold winter in lingerie. Although I shivering. I love winter especially hot chocolate. Growing up in the far north, every time I see snow, it makes me smile.




During the month of March I explore several sims, my landmarks record are not up to date. In one of my findings, I finished to find one for put my friends in a cruel trap ... which strangely reminds me of Resident Evil. Very intense emotion, this session gave us the shivers, heart beating at 100km per hour.


With the coming of spring, I started to play as a doll, it was a moment for me to be vulnerable ... cute and vulnerable. Loving to tied up and be in a cages, it was a gentle and quiet May.


It's the middle of summer, I came across a sim (S & L RLV Storage Facility, KRAL Island (201, 74, 22)), I spend days, weeks ... passing a cage to another and getting to know people who own the place.


Then at the end of the summer. I ended up hanging out in the basement and have fun with ropes, some do not hesitate to add knots. I'm going for 3 months found ... Abused, tied up, trapped. Capable to get out, but returning to it constantly. Over time, this dark places with wet bricks became a second home.


In December I find myself again caged by Stamko (owner of "S & L RLV Storage Facility"). This at that point where I realize that not being able to know when I get out of my cage will make me anxious. I do not know if we added more time to the timer ... but my incarceration was interminable to me. Caught between the excitement and jitters.


It was then that Miss Leeloo find me after I got out and offered me her time and comfort.


Me with a multitude of gifts, she finished by keeping me in a latex KAS's puppysuit for a while. In this form I finished by forgetting all my worries and I Give Up. This while my desire to be dominant over by fade, becoming less and less switch ...

Yet even if I served from time to time, I could not offer me completely to it, preferring to remain free as always my choice. Finally until I find the right person who can put me enough confidence and take my hand .... This is with my heart I discovered the answer in 2016.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire