mercredi 10 août 2016

Two years of dust ... Part 1

Since the last time I posted in this blog, lot of things happen. Before giving my recent updates, I'm going through this publication to summarize the last 2 years since last time. ;)

Part 1: So let's start with what I have achieved during 2014, following my last publication ...



I still publishing, but only on DeviantArt. Posting images time to time and just writing a simply small description each time it's more easy than taking the time to write my state of mind in the form of a blog. I realized that the conversation is faster. This for me is a form of laziness that I assume.

So I started preparing a small project during the month of August, a small comic in collaboration with Naoin (halibaetta).

Creating comics (or graphic novel) is something I love to read and would produce, but it takes time, energy and organization that I can unfortunately not always have to make regular . Who knows if I will not do another in the future.



In September, from a special request from Miss Lissa (hotgirllyssa), we did a session in New Ombria's duck. An interesting, industrial and breathing, the gas mask helping for many.

 

In November, it was an opportunity for me to live a set of isolation that gave me a subspace to the mystical and cosmic paces ...

 

Then two memorable times in December:
- Passed a day in a cage in a nice house, I was part of the furniture ... I would stay a long time if I had belonged to someone.


- A few days later, dear l8brb2 has tried corsets with me during a photo shoot. We spent good time together.


(Continued in Part 2)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire