mercredi 12 mars 2014

Leaving a "semi-hotel" prison, with a bad feeling.

Recently, I did a 2 week roleplay in a Swiss prison. CHAMP DOLLON seem to be like a "high-class" prison. To support the efforts of the guards, they charge a fee of $ 200L per week.


As the concept seemed new to me in SL, I fill the application to go on this adventure. During this incarceration, I came online few times... but not enough that I would want. The prisoners seemed friendly and guards too. So I thought, it was worth a review here on my blog. Unfortunately, the end left me resentful.

Following the end of my sentence, I get this notice from the group:
Group Notice From: Champ-Dollon Inmates, lacocinelle
Greetings all
apart for doing hundreds of intakes of people who said will donate certain amount, no body is coming to the prison to play or donate, as im not gona hold the land tier for any longer, there are 2 weeks forward to get this prison playing or to pack up the stuff and walk to next thing,
so the choice in your hands, inmates.

With a slight impression of being now not at this place, my reaction was to leave. To be fair, I left a message to the warden to notify her and pay the amount due.



After a brief exchange with her, she decided to ban me from this place and many other prisons by adding me to the Grey list. Just because I said that was unfair, she accused me of being a "griefer player." Since then, I have a very bad feeling about the Champ-Dollon's staff. I know one of them who deserves a hard spanking!



1 commentaire:

  1. How do you make money? | Make Money in 2021
    How to make money in gambling. Learn how to make money in the gambling world. You need to learn the best หารายได้เสริม tips. Learn how to gamble.

    RépondreSupprimer