mercredi 27 février 2013

Through the hole

Recently I discovered a small prison built not Gwen and Amelie. If "Amelie's garden and Dungeon" sim tells you something ... it is indeed the same Amelie.

Inmate at Gwen's and Ame's RLV Slave Storage Facility

During the last 2 days, I lived on the premises. Be as captive or otherwise as "guardian" of this prison. I had the opportunity to experience a new type of cage, a glass cage where there is an opening just before sex.

Me and Tamaria Lusch caging by a mysterious gentleman. 

It took no time for a bit mysterious man advantage of my situation and adds two other victims under his control. Forced me to get naked, and having no possibility to move. I found myself in a situation embarrassing. Just imagine that anyone could caress me or me doing things by passing their hands through the hole, I blush so much!

My vagina just nervous that people can touch me so easily.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire