lundi 11 février 2013

A strong leather outfit

There are times when we would just like to clear the mind and forget our everyday worries small. That why I like in bondage and specifically in being restricted, it is to giving up control for a moment and not think about anything only the present moment. I am fortunate to have some partners games that allow me to live these moments. Recently I met Paullanky (aka Paulous Shiny), a very respectful man who love lot bondage and chastity belts. I had the pleasure to be found myself in my beautiful straitjacket and gagged in a pretty little mask that I found recently.

Me with Paullanky @ S&M Design Castle II

Two short days to contort myself in this strong leather outfit. I really appreciated this time. :)

2 commentaires:

  1. I loved spending time with you Hitomi, you are such a delight and a fabulous Lady to be with. I adored helping you slowly into it then pulling the straps nice and snug sealing your freedom away then locking the jacket and setting timers to keep your elegant body restrained. then asking you
    to slowly open moth as i apply a tight gag sealing your requests for help away as i strap it in place than lock it , only your diamond sparkling eyes to indicate whet you desire, Freedom, no not this time , you are to beautiful to just let go, for a while anyway (Paullanky)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's was a delicious moment, I thanks you Paul a lot for this. :)

      Supprimer